Xoom allows you to send money online to friends and family in more than 100 countries without any transfer fee, or the least fees and locked-in exchange rates. I’ve found it to be the cheapest method for sending money online.
Free $20 Amazon Giftcard Refer A Friend Bonus
To get free $20 Amazon giftcard from Xoom, sign up on Xoom.com using my referral link. (click to open)
- Click on the “Send Money” button after you open the link above.
- Select recipient’s country from the list. You can then choose to either send money or sign up for an account — either way you will earn the $20 bonus whenever you send $400 or more (transaction fee excluded).
- Your first successful money transfer must be of $400 or more in order to qualify for the $20 Amazon Giftcard. You must send money through Xoom after clicking on the above referral link in order to qualify for the $20 Amazon Giftcard.
Note: First money transfer must be $400 or more to get $20 free Amazon gift card
Make Sure To Follow These To Get The Gift Card
Also, you’ll receive a $20 bonus reward for every friend that you refer who sends money with Xoom.com. Your friends will get a $20 bonus when they sign up through your referral link, so everybody wins with the referral program. First transfer must be $400 or more (transfer fee excluded) to get the $20 GiftCard.
How to send money to other countries using Xoom?
Sign up through this $20 New Account Bonus Link to receive a $20 reward when you send money via Xoom.
You can click on the “Send money to…” button at the above referral link and select a country in order to see the $20 promotional banner displayed, and then you can choose to either send money or sign up for an account, but either way, you will earn the $20 bonus once you send $400 or more.
You will receive the $20 gift code in an email within 1 business day after the successful completion of your first money transfer of $400 or more.
Please note that when you click on the above referral link and then click on the “Send money to…” button, you will see a banner that displays the referral bonus promotion.
Xoom Refer A Friend Program Details
The Xoom Referral Program lets you earn a $20 bonus for each friend that you refer to Xoom.
– You don’t actually have to be a Xoom customer in order to participate in the Xoom referral program.
– You can refer your friends via Facebook, Twitter, email, or your unique referral link.
– The referring party has the option to pick a $20 gift code that is redeemable online at Walmart.com, Amazon.com, and other stores, whereas the new member can only receive the Amazon reward.
– If your referrals sign up, send money, and their recipient receives the money, you will have successfully generated a referral.
– You can refer as many friends as you want, and you will earn a $20 reward for each friend that you refer who completes their first Xoom transaction.
– You may not refer members of your family if they live in the same household with you.
– Your referrals can not transfer money to you in order to qualify for this promotion.
– You must complete your first successful transaction of $400 or more in order to qualify for the $20 bonus.
– New members will receive a $20 electronic gift code that is redeemable online at Amazon.com.
– You must send money through Xoom.com after clicking on the above referral link in order to qualify for the $20 bonus.
Update: First money transfer must be $400 or more to get $20 free Amazon gift card from Xoom
Previously Xoom used to give $50 as refer a friend bonus total Amazon Giftcard, $25 to the referrer and $25 to the referee. As of today, the Xoom referral bonus is $40 – $20 each for the referrer and the referee.
NOTE: The money transfer service now offers a $20 referral bonus for both parties through the Xoom Refer A Friend program. Your first money transfer must be $400 or more to get the $20 referral bonus Amazon GiftCard.
Sign up on Xoom today using $20 Referral Bonus Link to receive a $20 bonus after your first successful transaction of $400 or more. Click “Send money to…” and select a country to see the $20 referral bonus displayed on a banner.